Welcome to the Behaviour Change for Conservation online course.
This open-access online course has been specifically developed to guide behavioural change practitioners, social marketers, communicators, and anyone else looking to develop or implement a behavioural change intervention for conservation gain.
The course is spilt into five modules. You can navigate directly to a specific module should you choose.
- MODULE 1: Outline and overview of opportunities
- MODULE 2: Designing messaging for impact: framing, priming, and timing
- MODULE 3: Choosing the right messenger
- MODULE 4: Identifying mechanisms for impact: behavioural theories, models, and frameworks for change
- MODULE 5: Insight to inform approaches, research to guide adaptive management, impact measurement
The development of this course was made possible with the support of: